Turn your business mobile with Cloud computing; work securely anytime, anywhere and open your business up to a new world of flexibility and resource.
Our Cloud computing services ensure the continuity of your business - critical information and data is stored on a number of secure servers in the UK, each with daily regular backups. This ensures that you will never have to worry about data loss crippling your business again since it is stored in the Cloud.
Cloud computing truly makes your business mobile, allowing staff to work from anywhere with an internet connection.
Some of the benefits Cloud computing offers:
- Increased Productivity - staff can access all the data they need at any time, from anywhere, eliminating the need for document sharing through email attachments.
- Business Continuity - Reduce the potential for business failure following a disaster. Find out more about our Disaster Recovery services.
- Secure - Our servers are encrypted to military grade standards.
- Cost Effective - Cloud computing is highly cost-effective as it reduces onsite maintenance and associated hardware & software costs.
A few of the features of our Cloud computing service:
- Self Service On-Demand - Use what you want, when you want.
- Regular Backups - Our servers are backed up daily, so if any data were to be accidentally deleted it is easily retrieved within minutes.
- Scalable System - Our system is scalable, so you can never outgrow your Cloud computing solution. Our solutions grow as your business does.
94% of managers say their business security has improved after adopting cloud applications.
97% - of companies using collaboration, report being able to service more clients, more efficiently.
80% of cloud adopters believe that it helps their organisation reduce IT costs.
Source: ICorps Technology