Digital Marketing Executive
25th October 2017
Salary: £16,000 - £29,000 per annum + Bonus
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
Netmatters is one of the fastest growing full service digital agencies in the region. This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members are expected to work hard and deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time. Team members benefit from a generous bonus scheme based on company and personal performance.
The role will require you to manage SEM (Search Engine Marketing) projects using our bespoke admin system. Activities the candidate will be directly involved with are:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Email Marketing (ECRM)
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Competent user of CMS Driven Websites, Google Analytics, Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Comfortable with numbers and an eye for design.
- Have a solid understanding of digital marketing channels listed above.
- Aptitude and attitude to learn.
- Have an analytical mind.
- Be a good communicator.
- Basic understanding of websites (design and function).
- Be competent with the use of basic office software.
- Have a high command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Be familiar with Internet technology (search engines, social networks, admin systems, etc).
Experience (advantageous but not essential): Editorial, Marketing, Advertising, Website Administration.
- Access to training and personal development
- In-house gym (24/7 access for staff)
- Showers for gym goers and cycle commuters
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company shutdown over Christmas
- Free daily fresh fruit, tea, coffee & fruit squash
- Flu Jabs in winter to help you stay well
- Notable Employee Award each month - your chance to earn yourself something nice.
- Notable birthdays and life events recognised
- Christmas month of celebratory food and competitions
- Company team building days and nights out
- Introductory bonus for helping secure new team members
- Incentives for car sharers
- Accredited Childcare Voucher scheme for all staff
- Working for a Future 50 Company
- Long service bonus
- Have your say - ideas pool
- Opportunity to be part of a champion Dragon Boat team
- Insanity workout sessions held in gym (optional)
- Company discounts with other local businesses
- Staff room with sofa and widescreen TV
- Staff discount on technology (ie. laptops, PC's etc)
- Lunch time learning sessions
Benefits (after 3 months of continuous employment):
- A generous bonus scheme (paid quarterly) based on company and personal performance
- Company Pension - Quality Scheme
- Perk Box membership
- Interest-free 12 month staff loans
Young Person Looking for Work?
Nearly 40% of our team are young people - we have a proven track record of hiring, working with and giving great opportunities to young people. Our growing, vibrant team is always on the lookout for fresh new talent. In the past we’ve taken on apprentices who have gone on to stay here full time – we’ve offered young people the chance to spend time in each of our departments to get a feel for what they may want to do.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please email your CV and covering letter by clicking here.