Digital Marketing Executive
11th September 2018
Netmatters is an established web development and IT company offering a diverse range of products and services.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. We use the latest web technologies and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. Team members are expected to be passionate about technologies, work hard and deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time.
Salary: £16,000 - £29,000 per annum + Bonus
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
The role will require you to manage SEM (Search Engine Marketing) projects using our bespoke admin system. Activities the candidate will be directly involved with are:
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Pay Per Click (PPC)
• Social Media Marketing (SMM)
• Email Marketing (ECRM)
• Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
• Competent user of CMS Driven websites.
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads and Photoshop/Illustrator.
• Comfortable with numbers and an eye for design.
• Have a solid understanding of digital marketing channels listed above.
• Aptitude and attitude to learn.
• Have an analytical mind.
• Be a good communicator.
• Basic understanding of websites (design and function).
• Be competent with the use of basic office software.
• Have a high command of the English language (verbal and written).
• Be familiar with Internet technology (search engines, social networks, admin systems, etc.)
Experience (advantageous but not essential):
Editorial, Off-site Marketing, Advertising, Website Administration.
Young Person Looking for Work?
Nearly 40% of our team are young people - we have a proven track record of hiring, working with and giving great opportunities to young people. Our growing, vibrant team is always on the lookout for fresh new talent. In the past we’ve taken on apprentices who have gone on to stay here full time – we’ve offered young people the chance to spend time in each of our departments to get a feel for what they may want to do.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please email your CV and covering letter by clicking here.