A Responsive CMS website with WYSIWYG page editing and an admin system on a standards compliant framework. We will develop a concept from your branding or from scratch using our in-house design team.
Using our wealth of experience, the design of the website will focus on delivering results; this could be in the form of leads generated or visitor loyalty, depending on your objectives.
The website will be built on a responsive framework, this means your website will look good on all platforms whether it be PC, Mac, Tablet or smartphone.
The website comes with a secure admin section and benefits from being on the Sysflow Base which allows for easy scalability to deliver cloud based admin functionality.
The Sysflow CMS features:
- Responsive Design (tested on
Iphone, Ipad and desktop PC) based on approved concept
- Initial concept produced
based on your brief with an option for 2 further concepts if required.
- Amount of iterations on a
concept limited to 5.
- Browser compatibility (last two versions of main three browsers as standard)
- Ability to create unlimited menu items and pages (main menu is limited by design and number of pages
- 5 to 7 main pages with ability to create unlimited sub pages
- Template Design
- Homepage, Section page, Contact Page and Detail page template design and build.
- Population of 5 pages
- Ability to upload re-usable content of varying types (JPG images, PDF documents, etc)
- Ability to embed streaming media from external providers (YouTube videos, SoundCloud music, etc)
- Slideshow functionality to be used on home and section pages
- Contact form / callback form functionality
- Google map on contact template
- SEO control for all pages
- Secure Admin system (Passwords encrypted to 128)
- Fully Tested and Netmatters Quality Assured
- Built with SEO in Mind (page titles and urls search engine friendly)
- Written in PHP ( Open Source server side scripting language)
- 10 redirects plus one catchall
- Sysflow Module compatible - Standard CMS package includes one additional module (for further discussion, based on your need)
- 1 standard Sysflow Modules e.g:
- Case studies
- blog (standard)
Google Analytics Implementation