Web Developer PHP/MySQL/CSS/HTML
5th April 2016
Salary: £18K - £33k
Netmatters is an established web development and IT company offering a diverse range of products and services.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. We use the latest web technologies and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. Team members are expected to be passionate about web technologies, work hard and deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time.
We're looking for candidates at all skill levels to join our team of 20+. Training and salary will be tailored to your experience.
The ideal candidate would possess skills in the following:
Frameworks we love:
- Laravel 4
- Bootstrap 3
Any experience level in the above technologies will be considered, get in touch with your CV and we'll arrange a chat!
- Access to training and personal development
- In-house gym (24/7 access for staff)
- Showers for gym goers and cycle commuters
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company shutdown over Christmas
- Free daily fresh fruit, tea, coffee & fruit squash
- Flu Jabs in winter to help you stay well
- Notable Employee Award each month - your chance to earn yourself something nice.
- Notable birthdays and life events recognised
- Christmas month of celebratory food and competitions
- Company team building days and nights out
- Introductory bonus for helping secure new team members
- Incentives for car sharers
- Accredited Childcare Voucher scheme for all staff
- Working for a Future 50 Company
- Long service bonus
- Have your say - ideas pool
- Opportunity to be part of a champion Dragon Boat team
- Insanity workout sessions held in gym (optional)
- Company discounts with other local businesses
- Staff room with sofa and widescreen TV
- Staff discount on technology (ie. laptops, PC's etc)
- Lunch time learning sessions
Benefits (after 3 months of continuous employment):
- A generous bonus scheme (paid quarterly) based on company and personal performance
- Company Pension - Quality Scheme
- Perk Box membership
- Interest-free 12 month staff loans
Young Person Looking for Work?
Nearly 40% of our team are young people - we have a proven track record of hiring, working with and giving great opportunities to young people. Our growing, vibrant team is always on the lookout for fresh new talent. In the past we’ve taken on apprentices who have gone on to stay here full time – we’ve offered young people the chance to spend time in each of our departments to get a feel for what they may want to do.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org