Receptionist (Maternity Cover)
25th July 2019
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 (P/T £15k - £18K Pro Rata)
Netmatters is an established web development and IT company offering a diverse range of products and services. This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. We use the latest web technologies and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. Team members are expected to be passionate about technologies, work hard and deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time.
Receptionist / Administrator:
The role will be working within the Administration and Accounts team to provide front of house services within a reception based role. To deliver high quality reception and administration services in line with the companies objectives and values.
The role is for Maternity Cover from Early September 2019 - June 2020 with the potential opportunity for a permanent position.
The role is full time 40 hrs/pw Or a job-share would be considered for two P/T candidates, Please specify if you are applying for full-time or part time when applying.
The Ideal candidate would be
- Great Telephone manner
- Welcoming and personable
- Good computer skills
- Able to work in a paperless environment
- Keen eye for Details
- Able to achieve results
- Consistent performer
Advantageous qualities would be
- Able to work on own initiative
- Commercial Awareness
Tasks may include some or all of the following depending on experience:
- Reception Duties; Meeting and Greeting Customers, Staff, other professionals and Suppliers
- Making drinks for clients and Meeting attendees
- Call Handling, Message taking
- Customer Service
- Receiving Deliveries
- Maintaining tidy working environment
- Watering our plants
- Dusting the pretend plant
- Providing Admin Assistance to the accounts and HR Team
- Assisting with Data entry as required
- Assisting with Recruitment, following up on CVs received
- Assisting the department to manage the Departmental KPIS
- Document management
- Maintaining a paperless office; Scanning and shredding
- Assisting with management of Debt management
- Anything else that is required by the Department / Business to facilitate maintaining our Company objectives and Values
If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please email your CV and covering letter by clicking HERE.