Senior IT Support Technician
17th May 2021
Netmatters is a rapidly growing IT and website development company offering a diverse range of products and services.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energising environment. Team members are expected to work hard and deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time. Team members benefit from a generous bonus scheme based on company and personal performance.
Required to be good on the phone and organised. Diligent, tidy, endowed with common sense and the ability to take responsibility. Consistent and able to complete tasks thoroughly applying intelligence and broader understanding where necessary. Good under pressure, punctual and flexible.
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate an excellent level of technical knowledge and be able to apply the knowledge in a structured approach to solve IT issues.
Tasks may include some or all of the following:
- Setting up and supporting computer Networks
- Building new servers to customer specification
- Support for PCs and servers remotely and on-site (Win7/8, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Installing PCs/ upgrading software
- Administration of IP Phone systems (via web based interface)
- Supporting customer applications (training provided)
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 5 years experience in supporting SME.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
* - These benefits become available to you once you have served 3 months of continuous employment.
Young Person Looking for Work?
Nearly 40% of our team are young people - we have a proven track record of hiring, working with and giving great opportunities to young people. Our growing, vibrant team is always on the lookout for fresh new talent. In the past we’ve taken on apprentices who have gone on to stay here full time – we’ve offered young people the chance to spend time in each of our departments to get a feel for what they may want to do.