2nd February 2021
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
Netmatters is a rapidly growing full-service technology Agency offering software development, website development, IT support & consultancy, Telecoms, Digital Marketing, and technical training.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Conducting Telemarketing pre-call research
- Conducting Market Research
- Helping to create Estimate and Proposals
- Call answering
- Dealing with Livechat inquiries
- Managing any admin type task passed by Business Development Team.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be ambitious and want to succeed
- Be a very positive person who loves a challenge
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and required quality standards
We are working in line with the Government Kickstarter scheme on this particular role.
The £2 billion Kickstart Scheme will create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for young people across the country.
These roles are open to those aged 16-24 who are claiming Universal Credit and at risk of long term unemployment.
In order to apply for this role, you must be registered with the DWP.
Contact your DWP works coach in order to register your interest.
We cannot take applications directly.