2nd February 2021
Netmatters is a rapidly growing full-service technology Agency offering software development, website development, IT support & consultancy, Telecoms, Digital Marketing, and technical training.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Conducting Telemarketing pre-call research
- Conducting Market Research
- Helping to create Estimate and Proposals
- Call answering
- Dealing with Livechat inquiries
- Managing any admin type task passed by Business Development Team.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be ambitious and want to succeed
- Be a very positive person who loves a challenge
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and required quality standards
We are working in line with the Government Kickstarter scheme on this particular role. The £2 billion Kickstart Scheme will create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for young people across the country. These roles are open to those aged 16-24 who are claiming Universal Credit and at risk of long term unemployment.
In order to apply for this role, you must be registered with the DWP. Contact your DWP works coach in order to register your interest. We cannot take applications directly.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays...
- Company shutdown over Christmas...
- Kiddi Vouchers Scheme Friendly...
- Interest-free 12 month staff loans...*
- Staff kitchen & dining area...
- Perkbox for staff members...*
- Company pension, Quality scheme...*
- Flexitime working hours for staff...
- Income Protection scheme...*
* - These benefits become available to you once you have served 3 months of continuous employment.
Young Person Looking for Work?
Nearly 40% of our team are young people - we have a proven track record of hiring, working with and giving great opportunities to young people. Our growing, vibrant team is always on the lookout for fresh new talent. In the past we’ve taken on apprentices who have gone on to stay here full time – we’ve offered young people the chance to spend time in each of our departments to get a feel for what they may want to do.