We Are Looking For A Telemarketer
27th June 2019
Are you a confident and adaptable telemarketer?
Do you thrive off meeting targets and generating high-quality leads for your team?
Are you passionate about technologies, hard work and delivering results?
If you think the answer is YES, we want to speak to you!
Netmatters is an established web development and IT company offering an extensive range of products and services. We are looking to grow our Telecoms services and we need your help!
We are seeking a Telemarketer to join our business development team.
It is a great opportunity to work with an experienced, creative and hardworking team, in a fast paced energizing environment. Based at our offices in Wymondham, Norfolk, we use the latest web technologies and we are always open to new ideas and methodologies.
The hours for this role will be flexible with a minimum requirement of 15 hours a week between 8-5 Monday to Friday. The hourly rate will be between £9 and £11, with commission to be agreed, depending on experience. These can be discussed in further detail at the interview stage.
Day to day, your role will require the following actions:
- Introducing and seeking new clientele through outbound calls.
- Engaging with new customers and promoting our services
- Use effective sales techniques like rapport building to engage prospective clients to come in for meetings.
- Consistently work toward achieving and exceeding targets that are set.
- Lock in valid appointments and generate new lead opportunities for our account management team to escalate.
We are looking for:
- Someone who takes pride in their work and enjoys what they do.
- A can do attitude with a positive, happy personality to entice prospects.
- A focused and motivated individual ready to exceed targets
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in telemarking and or sales
In exchange, we can offer you the following:
- Training and development budget*
- Flu jabs in Winter
- Lunchtime learning sessions
- Reviews and Personal Development plans
- Monthly notable awards and life events
- Introductory bonuses for new staff
- Showers for gym goers and cyclists
- Free fruit and refreshments
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please email your CV and covering letter by clicking HERE.