1st May 2021
We’re on the lookout for highly motivated Web Developers of all experience levels to join our team here at Netmatters. We’ve seen considerable growth over the past year and have big plans for the years ahead. In order to do this we’re looking to grow our development team by 30% this year!
We have a huge variety of clients in various industries, with projects ranging from landing pages, CMS and eCommerce solutions, through to bespoke business management systems, API integrations and IoT.
What we’re offering:
- Salary 25-45k DOE
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Quarterly, profit-based bonus
- Training & development budget
- Flexible working hours
- Work on a wide range of tech
- Regular company social events
- Onsite gym
- See our full range of benefits
What we’re looking for:
- Strong ability to write modern, well structured, OO-PHP
- Experience working with MVC frameworks, preferably Laravel
- Strong understanding of MySQL, including database design best practices and query optimisation
- Solid understanding of best practices around coding standards, security, and performance
- Experience consuming and developing RESTful APIs
- Confident working with Git and conducting code reviews
- Willingness and confidence in mentoring more junior developers
Bonus points for:
- Experience building high-quality UIs with frontend frameworks such as Vue or React
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience using a Linux command line / AWS / DigitalOcean / Azure
- Experience with Microsoft products / tooling such as SharePoint, PowerBI, C#, ASP.NET
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
* - These benefits become available to you once you have served 3 months of continuous employment.
Young Person Looking for Work?
Nearly 40% of our team are young people - we have a proven track record of hiring, working with and giving great opportunities to young people. Our growing, vibrant team is always on the lookout for fresh new talent. In the past we’ve taken on apprentices who have gone on to stay here full time – we’ve offered young people the chance to spend time in each of our departments to get a feel for what they may want to do.