New Business Executive
10th January 2022
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a New Business Executive to join our growing team to help us develop new businesss opportunities.
This is no run of the mill 'telemarketing' role - you'll need wit, an inquisitive nature and intelligence - you must have the ability to communicate superbly and build rapport.
About Our Values (How We Work)
Netmatters is dedicated to the welfare and development of all our team members. We want everyone to enjoy a good work-life balance and we go above and beyond to ensure this happens. Health and wellbeing are a high priority for us.
The team is at the core of our “Values” and we strive to deliver a positive end to end experience for all including clients and suppliers.
As an ambitious company, we are continuing to grow to bring both challenges and opportunities to keep things interesting.
We fully embrace training and personal development. You will receive full training and development opportunities to support your longer-term ambitions.
Being a conscientious company, we take our responsibilities to the wider community very seriously. We contribute to charities and organise fun sponsored events so all team members can get involved. After years of work, we have achieved carbon neutrality and are now working to take this further.
We've won numerous awards for our work and have numerous ISO quality standard accreditations.
What You Should Bring:
- Drive and tenacity.
- An excellent telephone manner and written skills.
- Personable and well organised.
- Hard-working and able to perform to consistently high levels with minimal supervision.
- The skills to use IT to record notes and progress, update databases, and complete tasks.
- An appreciation of the importance of meeting KPI's and targets.
- Listening skills and appropriate use of humour.
Extra Skills That Would Be Great:
- Experience in telesales/ appointment making is desirable - but not essential.
Some Specifics Of The Role:
- We are looking for a new member of our New Business team to generate a consistent flow of high-quality opportunities for new business.
- Working as a key part of our Business Development Team you will maintain a database of potential clients and make initial contact via phone and email - with a view to obtaining leads (opportunities to find out what businesses need and for us to quote) for IT, Digital Marketing, Telecoms & connectivity, Software, Cyber Security and Web.
- All communication is made on a B2B level and the majority of calls/ emails are outgoing.
- We have ambitious growth targets and this post holder will be an important contributor to these.
What We Offer To You
- The opportunity to be a part of something great and thoroughly enjoyable.
- A collaborative environment that is both challenging and supportive.
- Long-term Illness protection (Income Protection).
- Flexible working hours dependent on role.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising to 35 days in recognition of long service.
- The opportunity to buy and sell holiday.
- A blend of office and home working dependent on role.
- Free flu jabs to keep you healthy.
- Access to Perkbox with free phone insurance, breakdown cover, and other great deals.
- Interest-free 12-month loans to support you when there are unexpected expenses.
- Lunch and Learn Sessions – staff or guest speakers deliver learning sessions on varied topics with lunch provided by us.
- Recognition for exceptional performance through monthly Notable awards with monthly prizes awarded to the ‘Notable of Notables’.
- End of year awards ceremony where winners receive recognition and a well-earned prize including vouchers and perhaps your favourite beverage.
- Comprehensive development plans to promote personal development whatever your aspirations.
- A structured workflow to promote mental health allows you to focus on the task at hand and leave work at work when you’ve finished for the day.
- Flexible Profit share/training & development budget for all staff.
- Access to our fully equipped in-house gym and showers 24/7.
- Free fruit for all to help with your 5 a day.
- Free access to an amazing confidential personal life coach to promote good mental health.
- A comprehensive program of funded events so you can choose to get involved beyond your working day, football, BBQs, running, cycling, nights out and so much more.
- Real advancement opportunities for any technical or managerial aspirations you may have.
- Recognition of life events so we celebrate with you.
- Have your say through multiple feedback routes, allowing you to actively shape the Netmatters of the future.
- Open-plan offices with break-out areas including gaming setups for lunchtime competitions.
- Outside seating area with BBQs.
- Parking available for all staff at all locations with electric car charging points.
- Work with an organisation committed to reducing it's environmental impact across the board and have input into how we go about this. We are currently Silver Status under the Carbon Charter and working towards Gold.
Some More About Us
Netmatters currently has around 90 team members working from home or one of our three office locations; Cambridge, Wymondham and Great Yarmouth.
Over the last 13 years, we have grown steadily in a controlled manner, ensuring we always stay TRUE to our values and take pride in our transparency and honesty. Our mission is to drive exceptional business growth for our clients by combining best advice and practice, with a dynamic range of technology solutions.
If this gets your motor humming then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.