New Business Executive
23rd June 2022
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated New Business Executive to join the team to help us develop exciting new business opportunities.
This is no run-of-the-mill 'telemarketing' role - you'll need wit, an inquisitive nature and intelligence - you must have the ability to communicate superbly (written and verbal) and build rapport.
About Our Values (How We Work)
Netmatters is dedicated to the welfare and development of all our team members. We want everyone to enjoy a good work life balance and we go above and beyond to ensure this happens. Health and wellbeing are a high priority for us.
Team is at the core of our “Values” and we strive to deliver a positive end to end experience for all including clients and suppliers.
As an ambitious company, we are continuing to grow bringing both challenges and opportunities keeping things interesting.
We fully embrace training and personal development. You will receive full training and development opportunities to support your longer-term ambitions.
Being a conscientious company, we take our responsibilities to the wider community very seriously. We contribute to charities and organise fun sponsored events so all team members can get involved. After years of work, we have achieved carbon neutrality and are now working to take this further.
We've won numerous awards for our work and have numerous ISO quality standard accreditations.
What You Should Bring:
- Drive and tenacity.
- An excellent telephone manner that comes naturally to you and good written skills.
- Personability and strong organisation.
- A hard-working attitude and the ability to perform to consistently high levels with minimal supervision.
- The skills to use IT to record notes and progress, update databases, make appointments, and complete tasks.
- An appreciation of the importance of meeting KPI's and targets.
- Great listening skills, the ability to build rapport, a sunny disposition, and appropriate use of humour.
- Good communication skills with your team, manager and potential clients.
Extra Skills That Would Be Great:
- Experience in telemarketing/appointment making is desirable - but not essential as we offer training on the job.
Some Specifics Of The Role:
We are looking for a new member of our New Business team to generate a consistent flow of high-quality opportunities for new business.
Working as a key part of our Business Development Team you will maintain a database of potential clients and make initial contact via phone and email - with a view to obtaining leads (opportunities to find out what businesses need and for us to quote) for IT, Digital Marketing, Telecoms & connectivity, Software, Cyber Security and Web.
All communication is made on a B2B level and the majority of calls/emails are outgoing.
We have ambitious growth targets and this post holder will be an important contributor to these.
What We Offer To You
- The opportunity to be a part of something great and enjoyable.
- A salary based on experience with frequent salary reviews to ensure you are rewarded properly.
- A collaborative environment that is both challenging and supportive.
- A structured workflow to promote mental health allowing you to focus on the task in hand but also leave work at work when you’ve finished for the day.
- Long term Illness protection (Income Protection).
- Flexible Profit share/training & development budget for all staff.
- Flexible working hours dependent on role.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising to 38 days in recognition of long service.
- The option to buy and sell holiday.
- A blend of office and home working dependent on role.
- Access to our fully equipped in-house gym and showers 24/7.
- Free flu jabs to keep you healthy.
- Free fruit for all to help with your 5 a day.
- Free access to an amazing confidential personal life coach to promote good mental health.
- Access to Perkbox with free phone insurance, breakdown cover and other great deals.
- Interest free 12-month loans to support you when there are unexpected expenses.
- A comprehensive program of funded events so you can choose to get involved beyond your working day, football, BBQs, running, cycling, nights out and so much more.
- Lunch and Learn Sessions – staff or guest speakers deliver learning sessions on varied topics with lunch provided by us.
- Real advancement opportunities for any technical or managerial aspirations you may have.
- Recognition for exceptional performance through monthly Notable awards with monthly prizes awarded to the ‘Notable of Notables’.
- End of year awards ceremony where winners receive recognition and a well-earned prize including vouchers and perhaps your favourite beverage.
- Recognition of life events so we celebrate with you.
- Have your say through multiple feedback routes, allowing you to actively shape the Netmatters of the future.
- Comprehensive development plans to promote personal development whatever your aspirations.
- Open plan offices with break out areas including gaming setups for lunchtime competitions.
- Outside seating area with BBQ’s.
- Parking available for all staff at all locations with electric car charging points.
- Weekly company-funded football.
- Vitality medical health insurance.
Some More About Us
Netmatters currently has over 100+ team members and growing, working from home or one of our three office locations; Cambridge, Wymondham and Great Yarmouth.
Over the last 13 years, we have grown steadily in a controlled manner, ensuring we always stay TRUE to our values and take pride in our transparency and honesty. Our mission is to drive exceptional business growth for our clients by combining best advice and practice, with a dynamic range of technology solutions.
If this gets your motor humming then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.