Junior Digital Marketing Executive
16th May 2022
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to join the growing marketing team and work alongside us as we embark on many new exciting SEO, PPC and Social Media projects, for local, national and international brands.
About Our Values (How We Work)
Netmatters is dedicated to the welfare and development of all our team members. We want everyone to enjoy a good work-life balance and we go above and beyond to ensure this happens. Health and wellbeing are a high priority for us.
The team is at the core of our 'Values' and we strive to deliver a positive end-to-end experience for all including clients and suppliers.
As an ambitious company, we are continuing to grow to bring both challenges and opportunities to keep things interesting.
We fully embrace training and personal development. You will receive a flexible training and development budget that you can use for courses or equipment to support your interests and longer-term ambitions.
Being a conscientious company, we take our responsibilities to the wider community very seriously. We contribute to charities and organize fun sponsored events so all team members can get involved. After years of work, we have achieved carbon neutrality and are now working to take this further.
What You Should Bring:
- Have a thirst to learn more about digital marketing channels.
- Aptitude and attitude to learning.
- Be familiar with Internet technology (search engines, social networks, admin systems, etc).
- Have an analytical mind and be able to draw logical conclusions from data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of websites (design and function).
- Be competent with the use of basic office software.
- A range of SEO best practice techniques to aid growth for your client, including on-site optimisation.
- Collaborating with the digital team to ensure agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
Extra Skills That Would Be Great:
- Experience (advantageous but not essential): editorial, marketing, advertising, website administration.
- Working on client accounts with a range of services including; SEO, Google Ads, email marketing, social media marketing, and content creation.
- Utilising analytical data to measure success and provide valuable recommendations to improve the clients SEO performance.
Some Specifics Of The Role:
The role will require you to learn about and manage different aspects of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Email, Social, etc) for an ever-increasing portfolio of clients using our bespoke admin system. You will be required to become exceptional across a wide range of digital marketing disciplines and develop an eye for what works on the web.
This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to enter the industry to carve a long-lasting career in digital marketing. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
What We Offer To You
- The opportunity to be a part of something great and enjoyable.
- A salary based on experience with frequent salary reviews to ensure you are rewarded properly.
- A collaborative environment that is both challenging and supportive.
- A structured workflow to promote mental health allowing you to focus on the task in hand but also leave work at work when you’ve finished for the day.
- Long term Illness protection (Income Protection).
- Flexible Profit share/training & development budget for all staff.
- Flexible working hours dependent on role.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising to 38 days in recognition of long service.
- The option to buy and sell holiday.
- A blend of office and home working dependent on role.
- Access to our fully equipped in-house gym and showers 24/7.
- Free flu jabs to keep you healthy.
- Free fruit for all to help with your 5 a day.
- Free access to an amazing confidential personal life coach to promote good mental health.
- Access to Perkbox with free phone insurance, breakdown cover and other great deals.
- Interest free 12-month loans to support you when there are unexpected expenses.
- A comprehensive program of funded events so you can choose to get involved beyond your working day, football, BBQs, running, cycling, nights out and so much more.
- Lunch and Learn Sessions – staff or guest speakers deliver learning sessions on varied topics with lunch provided by us.
- Real advancement opportunities for any technical or managerial aspirations you may have.
- Recognition for exceptional performance through monthly Notable awards with monthly prizes awarded to the ‘Notable of Notables’.
- End of year awards ceremony where winners receive recognition and a well-earned prize including vouchers and perhaps your favourite beverage.
- Recognition of life events so we celebrate with you.
- Have your say through multiple feedback routes, allowing you to actively shape the Netmatters of the future.
- Comprehensive development plans to promote personal development whatever your aspirations.
- Open plan offices with break out areas including gaming setups for lunchtime competitions.
- Outside seating area with BBQ’s.
- Parking available for all staff at all locations with electric car charging points.
- Weekly company funded football.
Some More About Us
Netmatters currently has over 100+ team members and growing, working from home or one of our three office locations; Cambridge, Wymondham and Great Yarmouth.
Over the last 13 years, we have grown steadily in a controlled manner, ensuring we always stay TRUE to our values and take pride in our transparency and honesty. Our mission is to drive exceptional business growth for our clients by combining best advice and practice, with a dynamic range of technology solutions.
If this gets your motor humming then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.