2nd Line Support Technician
1st October 2017
Netmatters is a rapidly growing IT and website development company offering a diverse range of products and services.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energising environment. Team members are expected to work hard and deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time. Team members benefit from a generous monthly bonus scheme based on company and personal performance.
For this role you will need:
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team and provide good intelligent input where required.
- Well organised and tidy with common sense and the ability to take responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate an excellent level of technical knowledge and be able to apply the knowledge in a structured approach to solve IT issues.
This role may include:
- Setting up and supporting small and medium business networks.
- Supporting PCs and servers remotely and on-site ( Win7/8/10, 2008, 2012).
- Installing business computer systems.
- Office 365 maintenance, installation and migration.?Supporting customer applications.
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013.
- Setting up email accounts and website hosting (Linux and Windows).
- Managing WHM web servers and DNS.
- Administration of IP Phone systems (via web based interface).
The candidate should have a minimum of 1+ years experience in supporting small and medium sized business networks in an outsourced IT company.
- Access to training and personal development
- In-house gym (24/7 access for staff)
- Showers for gym goers and cycle commuters
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company shutdown over Christmas
- Free daily fresh fruit, tea, coffee & fruit squash
- Flu Jabs in winter to help you stay well
- Notable Employee Award each month - your chance to earn yourself something nice.
- Notable birthdays and life events recognised
- Christmas month of celebratory food and competitions
- Company team building days and nights out
- Introductory bonus for helping secure new team members
- Incentives for car sharers
- Accredited Childcare Voucher scheme for all staff
- Working for a Future 50 Company
- Long service bonus
- Have your say - ideas pool
- Opportunity to be part of a champion Dragon Boat team
- Insanity workout sessions held in gym (optional)
- Company discounts with other local businesses
- Staff room with sofa and widescreen TV
- Staff discount on technology (ie. laptops, PC's etc)
- Lunch time learning sessions
Benefits (after 3 months of continuous employment):
- A generous bonus scheme (paid quarterly) based on company and personal performance
- Company Pension - Quality Scheme
- Perk Box membership
- Interest-free 12 month staff loans
Young Person Looking for Work?
Nearly 40% of our team are young people - we have a proven track record of hiring, working with and giving great opportunities to young people. Our growing, vibrant team is always on the lookout for fresh new talent. In the past we’ve taken on apprentices who have gone on to stay here full time – we’ve offered young people the chance to spend time in each of our departments to get a feel for what they may want to do.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please email your CV and covering letter by clicking here.