Full Stack Web Developer
20th May 2019
Salary: £25,000 - £36,000 per annum + Bonus (Dependent on Experience)
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
Are you an established web developer looking for a new challenge?
Are you passionate about developing your skills and growing your career?
Are you ambitious and keen to get stuck into a variety of different projects?
You could be just the person we are looking for!
Netmatters are seeking a Full Stack Web Developer to grow our talented and enthusiastic team. The role will be key in providing exceptional growth to our customers through great advice, best practices and innovative technical solutions.
Our daily workload is varied and includes landing pages, CMS and ecommerce solutions, through to bespoke business management systems, API integrations and IoT. We do all of this with the customer in mind to build long-lasting relationships across multiple industries.
Sound good? Find out more on how to apply and the role itself below!
- Working within our close-knit development teams as a Full Stack Developer
- Work collaboratively with developers, project managers and customers in order to deliver the most appropriate technical solutions
- Take ownership of tasks in order to deliver the best outcome for our clients
- Contribute to internal and external meetings with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Take pride in everything you do and do it to the best of your ability - whether that’s making a client a coffee, or deploying new work to production
- Work within our proven systems for managing projects, tasks and time. (We run almost every aspect of our business through or own bespoke system - so grand ideas on how we can automate more to help things run more efficiently are always welcomed!)
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience writing OO-PHP using MVC frameworks (preferably Laravel)
- Strong understanding of MySQL, including database design best practices and query optimisation
- Experience building component driven UIs with frontend frameworks such as Vue and React
- Solid understanding of best practices around coding standards, security, and performance
- Strong ability to integrate with, and develop RESTful APIs
- Comfortable working with Git and running code reviews
- Strong ability to design technical solutions, create well formed functional specs, and give realistic time estimates
- Strong communication abilities
Bonus points for:
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience with modern frontend tooling such as Nuxt, Gatsby, Webpack, Tailwind, ES6
- Solid understanding of what makes for a great user experience
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience using a Linux command line
- Experience with AWS / DigitalOcean / Azure
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines
If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please email your CV and covering letter by clicking HERE.