Business Development / Account Manager
8th March 2019
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
Netmatters is a rapidly growing technology company offering a diverse range of products and services.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energising environment. Team members are expected to work hard and deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time. Team members benefit from a generous bonus scheme based on company and personal performance. This position has no ceiling, the successful candidate can establish themselves within the business and become a key driver of success and receive the benefits this would bring.
In this role you will:
- Take responsibility for driving new business sales opportunities, from initial prospect to closing the opportunity.
- Be required to build a prospect list to ensure the sustainability of your pipeline is upheld and your agreed revenue targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Take direction in bringing together 3rd parties to ensure the right solutions are proposed and executed.
- Attend networking events to ensure the brand name gains maximum exposure.
- Maintain the ongoing account relationship to maximise future growth opportunities.
- Make warm sales calls to existing customers in order to up sell products and services.
- Be focused on Quote Creation/ Business Development/ Client Relationship management.
- Building strong relationships with appropriate potential and existing customers.
- Through a committed approach towards delivering innovative sales performance, achieve personal targets for new business and customer retention.
- Working closely with the Business Development Director to ensure all KPI's are met.
For this role you need:
- Proven track record of Sales or Account Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Building relationships.
- Decision making and excellent negotiation skills.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic & passionate to achieve.
- Reliable and Consistent.
- Experience within Digital Marketing would be beneficial, but not essential.
Young Person Looking for Work?
Nearly 40% of our team are young people - we have a proven track record of hiring, working with and giving great opportunities to young people. Our growing, vibrant team is always on the lookout for fresh new talent. In the past we’ve taken on apprentices who have gone on to stay here full time – we’ve offered young people the chance to spend time in each of our departments to get a feel for what they may want to do.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please email your CV and covering letter by clicking here.