Business Development / Account Manager
1st November 2017
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 + Bonus
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
Netmatters is a rapidly growing website development and IT company offering a diverse range of products and services.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members are expected to work hard and deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time. Team members benefit from a generous bonus scheme based on company and personal performance. This position has no ceiling, the successful candidate can establish themselves within the business and become a key driver of success and receive the benefits this would bring.
In this role you will:
- Take responsibility for driving new business sales opportunities, from initial prospect to closing the opportunity
- Be required to build a prospect list to ensure the sustainability of your pipeline is upheld and your agreed revenue targets are achieved and exceeded
- Take direction in bringing together 3rd parties to ensure the right solution are proposed and executed
- Attend networking events to ensure the brand name gains maximum exposure.
- Maintain the ongoing account relationship to maximise future growth opportunities.
- As a Business Development Executive, we are looking for someone who has proven new business sales track record in solution sales.
- Make warm sales calls to existing customers in order to up sell products and services
- Be focused on Quote Creation / Business Development / Client Relationship management.
- Building strong relationships with appropriate potential and existing customers.
- Through a committed approach towards delivering innovative sales performance, achieve personal targets for new business and customer retention.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager to ensure all KPI's are met.
- You will also be required to manage digital projects.
For this role, you will need:
- Proven track record of selling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Building relationships
- Decision making and excellent negotiation skills
- Dynamic, enthusiastic & passionate to achieve
- Reliable and Consistent
- Experience of Digital marketing would be beneficial, due to expansion of roles.
- Access to training and personal development
- In-house gym (24/7 access for staff)
- Showers for gym goers and cycle commuters
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company shutdown over Christmas
- Free daily fresh fruit, tea, coffee & fruit squash
- Flu Jabs in winter to help you stay well
- Notable Employee Award each month - your chance to earn yourself something nice.
- Notable birthdays and life events recognised
- Christmas month of celebratory food and competitions
- Company team building days and nights out
- Introductory bonus for helping secure new team members
- Incentives for car sharers
- Accredited Childcare Voucher scheme for all staff
- Working for a Future 50 Company
- Long service bonus
- Have your say - ideas pool
- Opportunity to be part of a champion Dragon Boat team
- Insanity workout sessions held in gym (optional)
- Company discounts with other local businesses
- Staff room with sofa and widescreen TV
- Staff discount on technology (ie. laptops, PC's etc)
- Lunch time learning sessions
Benefits (after 3 months of continuous employment):
- A generous bonus scheme (paid quarterly) based on company and personal performance
- Company Pension - Quality Scheme
- Perk Box membership
- Interest-free 12 month staff loans
Young Person Looking for Work?
Nearly 40% of our team are young people - we have a proven track record of hiring, working with and giving great opportunities to young people. Our growing, vibrant team is always on the lookout for fresh new talent. In the past we’ve taken on apprentices who have gone on to stay here full time – we’ve offered young people the chance to spend time in each of our departments to get a feel for what they may want to do.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please email your CV and covering letter by clicking here.